Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nostalgia





Skirt-Via Express, Jacket-Express Circa 2010, Shirt- Via Kimski in Downtown LA, Shoes- Macy's Circa 2004, Bracelets: Ross and Forever 21, Sunnies-Chanel Via Nordstrom Circa 2011, Belt-Express Circa 2005

Versatility-Have I mentioned how much I love this skirt? It was a gift from a colleague and it has truly been one of most versatile skirts I have ever owned. I wore it back when we first met. I love these pearls too, I got them at Target back in 2008 after seeing Michelle O wear them when Barack was campaigning.  


Inspiration- I bought these shoes way back in like 2003 when I was a younger gal, they have polka dots and straps. They were one of the first pair of grown up shoes that I purchased for my first office job. The belt seemed like a crazy purchase back in 2004 when it seemed as though no one wore belts, much less belts with studs or maybe I just wasn't as aware of trends back then. I hid these items in my closet for a while but have been pulling them out more frequently because sometimes we need to remember where we have been to realize how far we have come...


If you want to check out other great fashion bloggers, head on over to my other blog Eastside Career Chic for some inspiration. 


Have a fantastic week! 
xoxo
Betsy Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment